Please visit the Covid-19 page on the RMCAD website for current information and policies.
RMCAD Covid-19 Vision Statement: Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design (RMCAD) maintains a policy of inclusiveness that recognizes, values, and reflects the diversity of the community it serves. RMCAD is and will continue to be, even in these uncertain times, a community of individuals who act with care and responsibility. To that end, RMCAD will continue to promote policies and protocols for students that help to ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff while on campus during the COVID-19 outbreak. RMCAD will continue to update these policies as informed by local, state, and federal health authorities.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Students and staff are encouraged to practice good hygiene while on campus:
- Wash your hands and/or use an alcohol-based sanitizer often:
- After using the toilet
- After coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose
- Before meals or handling food
- After touching blood or any body fluid
- Before and after using any shared resource on campus (e.g. printer, instruments, computer equipment, etc)
For washing hands, lather up with soap for 20 seconds, the amount of time needed to sing the alphabet song. Then rinse well with running water. The longer you wash; the more germs will be washed away. If soap is not available, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer may be used.
- Use general surface cleaning products or wipes to clean commonly touched surfaces.
- If feeling ill, stay home until feeling better; seek medical attention, if needed.
- If feeling ill while on campus, students should contact the Dean of Students (firstname.lastname@example.org); faculty and staff should contact the Director of HR (email@example.com).
(updated April 2022)