HU 3310 - Topics in History
This junior-level course explores various aspects of history as a field of study. The course content varies, allowing students to explore specific aspects of history with greater depth and mastery.
Prerequisites: EN 1110 - Composition I
Course Learning Outcomes:
- List and define major terms within the scope of the Topic in History
- Utilize historical methodologies for research, writing, and discussions.
- Apply appropriate terminology to the exploration of historical and current events.
- Summarize the significant readings in the field of history.
- Analyze scholarly writings by evaluating the point of view of academic sources.
HU 3310 Course Learning Outcomes Rubric
Add to Bookmarks (opens a new window)